Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Quick and pain-free
- Safe and effective
- For all skin types
- Eliminates shaving rash
- Eliminates ingrown hairs
At Renewed Laser, we use medical-grade Triad Clustered Diode technology. This is the latest innovation in laser hair removal, and the leading non-clinical treatment requested in the UK.
Utilising 3 clustered wavelengths for hair removal, results are simply – outstanding.
Cooling is delivered through the crystal freeze tip using SHR in motion delivery. The treatment is quick, effective, and pain-free.
We are highly experienced and trained in permanent laser hair removal and are proud to offer this exceptional treatment, right in the centre of Truro.
How does Laser Hair removal work?
Laser hair removal works by inactivating the growing hair bulb. 3 wavelengths of light specifically target the growing hair, damaging the hair follicle and rendering it incapable of growing new hair.
The Triad Clustered Diode system represents a groundbreaking step forward for hair removal procedures through photo-epilation. The unique combination of 3 laser wavelengths and the benefits of SHR in motion delivery achieve painless, safe, and highly effective results.
How long will my treatment take?
The treatment itself can take as little as 10 minutes! A facial treatment will take 15-20 minutes. Both legs will take up just 60 minutes. As we are open early some days of the week and late on others, we can fit seamlessly around your schedule. Ideal!
How many treatments are needed?
Six to twelve treatments are needed at regular intervals for long-lasting success. Laser hair removal targets hair in the active growing phase, and because your hair grows in cycles, regular treatments are key to silky smooth skin.
Our resident expert, Amanda, will calculate an individual treatment protocol to suit your exact requirements, and work with you to ensure you get the fastest most efficient results.
Will it hurt?
The treatments are pain-free, even in the most sensitive areas. Cooling from the crystal freeze tip and the gentle SHR in motion delivery, protects the skin. A slight prickling sensation can be experienced, which is not painful.
Far safer and gentler than IPL, with much more effective results. Waxing is just torture in comparison!
Triad Clustered Diode from Renewed Laser might just be the answer you have been searching for.
Is Laser hair removal suitable for everyone?
The treatment is suitable for all skin types. The procedure is suitable all year round and can even be adjusted for those who love to tan.
White hair will unfortunately not respond to laser, however, those few stubborn remaining white hairs can be removed with electrolysis.
How much will Laser Hair Removal cost in Truro?
We have made considerable effort to keep prices down in 2021. The aim is to bring you exceptional treatment in the heart of Truro, at an affordable price.
A micro area like your upper lip costs just £22 and underarms just £43 per session. Combination areas prove excellent value. Have a look at our price page for more detail Laser hair removal prices. And keep an eye on our Facebook page for special offers!
What preparation is required before my treatment?
For the treatment to be as successful as it possibly can be, there are a few things to do in preparation.
- Shaving is required 24-48 hours before your treatment for the best results. Please do not shave less than 24 hours before your appointment as this can cause skin sensitivity.
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, and all epilation other than shaving for the duration of your course of treatment. For the best results, please start this regime two weeks before. Depilatory creams should not be used for seven days before your session.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun for a minimum of three days before and after treatment. Use a factor 30 sunblock during the course of your treatment.
- Please do not use self-tanning creams for two weeks before treatment.
- Do not use essential oils or perfumes on the area 48 hours before your booking.
- Cold sore medication can be taken five days before and five days after treatment if you are susceptible to cold sores.
- Should you be on antibiotics, it is recommended to book your next treatment a fortnight later.